A popular slots game for sports lovers is called 4th and Goal Slots . This is a video slots game centered around the theme of American football. Anyone who enjoys sports or who just wants to play a slots game which is easy to understand and navigate, should play 4th and Goal Slots. Created using the latest technology, it features two teams - a team wearing black and another team wearing blue. Of course there are beautiful cheerleaders to encourage the team and the fans. 4th and Goal Slots is available for play using a desktop computer to download the software, by instant play and with mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones.
4th and Goal Slots
How To Play 4th and Goal Slots?As mentioned, this is a sports theme or American football themed game. The audio and sound are realistic, and when the game loads, slot players will see a colorful slot with a football stadium set as the background. The roar of the fans can also be heard in the background. The buttons for game selection are located at the bottom of the reels. This allows players to customize gameplay. There is an info button to vie the paytable and coin payouts. 4th and Goal Slots also has a Double Up button and the opportunity to auto spin the reels using the Autoplay selection. The slot game is arranged as a 5x3 grid meaning there are 5 reels laid out in 3 rows. There are 15 lines to win on. The coin wagers can be adjusted with placing a wager as little as $0.02 and as much as $9 per line. However, a max bet will be equal to $135 when all of the paylines are active. The symbols represent all of the action of a football game, and it shows the members of the opposing teams. The main football players located on the blue team are Sticky, Jerome and Colt. The football players on the black team are Terminator and Willie. There is also a symbol for Page the Cheerleader, and Coach Walsh. The other symbols are cards symbols from A, K, Q, J, and 10. The special symbols are Page, behaving as the scatter, Colt is the bonus symbol, and Jerome behaves as the wild symbol.
PayoutsPlayers may expect to receive at least 4 coins for 2 matching football player symbols on the reels. The largest payouts happen when there are 5 matching symbols. The lower paying ones are the playing cards. Five playing card symbols of each kind will payout between 100 to 150 coins. There are higher payouts for 5 matches of the football player symbols, and will award between 300 to 500 coins. The highest jackpot pot is worth 1000 coins when the slots player receives 5 symbols of Coach Walsh on the reels. Keep in mind the coin amount is multiplied by the wager.
Bonus Features To Expect?Here are 4th and Goal Slots Bonus Features:
- The scatter symbol, Page the cheerleader is solely responsible for activating the free spin games in 4th and Goal Slots. There are are three or more scatters show up on the reels, players may receive a minimum of 10 free spins. However, the more scatters, the more free spins. The number of free spins can go up to 20 with 5 scatters on the reels.
- The bonus symbol, Colt, the football player is one to activate the bonus game. The bonus round is started with three Colt symbols are on the reels 1, 3 and 5 to activate this special bonus feature. The bonus round begins with a scoreboard, and players will be able to choose 1 of 4 different football plays to carry out. There are diagrams for each play, and the slots players can choose between Pass 1, Pass 1, Run 1 or Run 2. It is essential to choose wisely, as each football play will have its own level of volatility, and the more volatile they are, the harder the play will be to accomplish. There is even a handy volatility meter located to the left of the reels to see how volatile it is.
- Once the slots player has chosen a football play, the game proceeds. The football play can either result in a touchdown, or the football player is blocked by the other team. If the football play is blocked, the bonus round ends and a prize is awarded. A touchdown allows the bonus round to go to the next level.
- During the next level, the football plays Pass 1, Pass 2 and Run 1. The volatility meter will give the measurement of how volatile a football play is to carry out. There is also the Extra Point football play option, and if the slots player chooses this they can kick the ball. If the kick goes through the goal a prize is awarded. However, if the kick misses the goal, there is no prize. If the slots player chooses Pass 1, Pass 2 or Run 2, they will see the football play being completed on the screen. A prize is given if a touchdown is scored, but there is no prize if the play is blocked by the other team. This will end the bonus game, and everything returns to base game play.
- The Double Up button is responsible for the Double Up feature in 4th and Goal Slots. This is also known as a Gamble feature, and the button is only active after a winning spin. Players will see a double-sided coin with the football player Sticky on one side, and the cheerleader Page on the other. Slots players can wager 50% or 100% of the winning amount from their last spin. There is a chance to double winnings if guessed correctly, or to loose winnings if the wrong guess is made.