Terms and Conditions
TO PLAY AT THE CASINO, A PLAYER MUST BE (1) LOCATED IN A JURISDICTION WHERE ONLINE GAMING IS NOT PROHIBITED AND (2) AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD OR THE AGE OF MAJORITYIN THAT JURISDICTION (WHICHEVER IS LOWER). THE GAMING ACTIVITIES OFFERED BY THE CASINO ARE NOT INTENDED FOR, AND ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE USED BY, ANY PERSON (A) WHO IS LOCATED IN A JURISDICTION WHERE ONLINE GAMING IS PROHIBITED (OR MAY BE DEEMED TO BE PROHIBITED), (B) WHO IS UNDER THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY, OR (C) FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT. PLAYERS ASSUME ALL RISKS OF PLAY AT THE CASINO.
You (the "Player") confirm that you understand, accept and agree to the following rules, terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") governing use of andon-line play at Gossip Slots website (the "Casino").
Furthermore, each time you:
- access the Casino
- open or make use of a member account or guest account at the Casino
- use the software associated with the Casino (the "Casino Software")
- accept any bonus or prize from the Casino
the action constitutes a new acceptance of, and agreement to, the Terms and Conditions as posted on the Casino website at the time of that action.
- First name, last name, email address, street address (no PO boxes), city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, phone number and date of birth.
- This information is used to automatically open an account with a payment processor which handles all transactions for the Gossip Slots Casino. Out of date information must be promptly updated.
- If a Player has more than one active account with the Casino or a related casino website
- If the name on Player's account does not match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment method used to make purchases on Player's account.
- If a Player provides incorrect or misleading registration information of any type.
- If the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that a Player is not of legal age of majority, or otherwise does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- If Player allows or permits (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on the Player's account.
- If a Player participates in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion.
- If Player is found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that Player has employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino.
- If Player breaches any of its representations and warranties or conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- If a player, at the Casino's discretion, is identified as a promotional abuser.
- The Company reserves the right to remove all winnings exceeding $50, where there has been no cash deposit.
The Company will make every attempt to ensure that all withdrawals are paid out in a timely fashion. Certain factors beyond the control of the Company, including, but not limited to, limitations imposed by financial institutions, may result in withdrawals taking longer to process.
A. Please note that under no circumstance will we be liable for information or communication received or derived from third parties, whether or not we appear to be the source of such information or to have endorsed or linked to such information. B. All rules, guidelines, standards, terms and conditions posted on our website or in email offers are final. Information given by support personnel which contradicts any of these rules, standards, terms and conditions, constitutes a mistake on the part of that individual and, while unfortunate, is null and void.
The Casinos to which these Terms and Conditions apply to Gossip Slots.
Acknowledgment and Agreement
In consideration for being permitted to participate in gaming activities provided by the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Company that he/she fully understands, agrees to, becomes a party to and shall abide by these Terms and Conditions as such Terms and Conditions may change from time to time. The Player agrees to review the Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that he or she is aware of any changes and additions. The terms and conditions contained herein may be modified and/or amended only by the Company posting such modification and/or amendment in the "Terms and Conditions" section of the Web site. It is the Player's responsibility to ensure that he or she is aware of any such modifications. The Player agrees not to open, use or reuse an account at the Casino, participate at the Casino, or accept any prize from the Casino if the Player does not fully understand, agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
�2013 Gossip Slots. All rights reserved.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.